Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Goin' to Disney World!

I am writing from my hotel room in Disney World. I am staying at the Disney Yacht and Beach Club Resort where I am teaching a class for the next couple of days. This is really a fancy shmancy hotel. Check out here how they fold the towels!

There was also a personal note from the manager and a small box of chocolates waiting for me:


This is the view of my balcony:


Here is the view of the lighthouse in the center of the lake (with the man-made beach of the Beach Club in the background. You can catch a boat here at the lighthouse to take you to Epcot or some of the other places on the property.

Here is the view straight out across the lake from my room:



I just wish I had my family here with me on this trip.
Tune in for more stuff tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment